Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
31 MEMBERSHIP is a rewards loyalty program owned and managed by 31 SERVICES (M) SDN. BHD. (herein referred to as “31 HARDWARE”) The 31 MEMBER CARD is issued and operated by, and it is applicable at all 31 HARDWARE outlets and Online Store (www.31hardware.com) in Malaysia only.
A) 31 MEMBERSHIP
- 31 MEMBERSHIP is a free rewards program offered by 31 HARDWARE to its customers located in Malaysia is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual.
- Applicants must be age 18 years or older and a legal resident of Malaysia to be eligible for 31 Membership. Eligible minors must obtain their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent prior to participation.
- 31 MEMBERSHIPS can be applied at Online Store (www.31hardware.com) by registering a user account with the required personal details.
- 31 Members shall present their digital or physical 31 MEMBER CARD to the cashiers at any of the participating 31 HARDWARE outlet(s) before scanning of the purchase product(s) to earn or redeem points.
- 31 Members who did not present their digital or physical 31 MEMBER CARD to the cashiers before scanning of the purchase shall not be able to claim back the point after a transaction is completed. Any queries on the same shall not be entertained.
- The 31 MEMBER CARD is not a credit card or charge card.
- The employees of 31 HARDWARE are not eligible to apply and use the 31 MEMBER CARD.
- The third-party promoters are not allowed to use their 31 MEMBER CARD during working hours and strictly not on customer purchases.
- 31 MEMBER CARD is not transferable and for sale. 31 MEMBER CARD can only be used by the individual who is named or registered with 31 SERVICES (M) SDN. BHD.
- Rewards point is only valid for one (1) year. Upon expiry of rewards point, any points or any related promotional activities that is already accrued or issued will be forfeited.
- All correspondences and promotional information will be forwarded to the registered 31 Members only.
- 31 Members can choose to withdraw from the 31 MEMBERSHIP Reward Program at any time by visit to any Customer Service counter at any 31 HARDWARE outlets and/or write to 31 HARDWARE at firstname.lastname@example.org. By leaving the program, any points or any related promotional activities that is already accrued or issued will be forfeited.
- 31 HARDWARE reserves the right to reject or cancel any application of 31 MEMBER CARD at any time or terminate any membership as and when necessary, without any prior notice.
B) 31 MEMBER CARD Points Collection
- For every RM1 (Ringgit Malaysia) spent = 1 point accumulated in a single transaction.
- Reward points accumulation will be automatically recorded or updated by the next day. (after 24 hours)
- The rewards points shall be taken into account as point’s collection after reduction of discount / rebates or any other forms of deduction from the purchases made.
- For Deposit payments, points accumulated shall be calculated and awarded on the day of full payment made by 31 Members.
- 31 Members can check their point’s status at any of the 31 HARDWARE’s Customer Service Counter or Online Store (www.31hardware.com).
- 31 HARDWARE CARD points shall be expired ONE (1) year calculated from the earning points date. Points that are going to expire cannot be carried forward or transferred to another account. 31 Members are advised to utilize their points before the points expired.
- No points will be rewarded for purchases of / by:
- Selected Product(s)
- Clearance Sale that are marked with “*” (The Asterisk Symbol) or “C” (The Letter C)
- Exchangeable products, Premium products, Project sale, Display items, Super Shock items
- Payment for Delivery Charges and Processing Fees.
- Other products and / or services purchased outside 31 HARDWARE outlet(s) that is not related to 31 HARDWARE.
- Any other Promotional Programs that may occur during the 31 MEMBERSHIP Reward Program period.
- Any dispute regarding the 31 MEMBERSHIP points and services can be directed to 31 HARDWARE Customer Service line or email to email@example.com within seven (7) days of the said dispute.
- Selected Product(s)
C) 31 MEMBER CARD Reversal of Points Collection
- If product(s) purchased at the 31 HARDWARE outlet(s) and Online Store (www.31hardware.com) are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given, 31 HARDWARE is entitled to reverse the rewards points issued.
- It applies to exchange of product(s) unless the exchange is for product(s) with an equivalent value.
D) 31 MEMBER CARD Points Utilization / Redemption
- Conversion Rate 1,000 points = RM10 (Ringgit Malaysia) (e.g If you want to purchase Item X at RM15, you can use 1,000 points to convert to RM10 & the balance of RM5 can be paid in cash or with credit card).
- 31 Members can utilize their points upon purchase at cashier counter and Online Store (www.31hardware.com) upon checkout.
- 31 Members may also keep accumulating points through several purchases and utilize their points at a later time.
E) How Utilization of Points Works
- During the redemption of the points, 31 Members shall be required to present their 31 MEMBER CARD and valid MyKad to the cashier to offset their purchases with the points.
- If 31 Members fails to provide the above, 31 HARDWARE shall reserve its right not to proceed with the points deduction on the said 31 MEMBER CARD.
- In the event any suspect of any fraudulent activities related to the 31 MEMBER CARD account, 31 HARDWARE has the absolute discretion to reject or refuse to process any of the redemption request made by 31 Members.
F) Damage & Lost / Theft
- If 31 MEMBER CARD is damaged / loss or stolen, a fee of RM10 (Ringgit Malaysia) shall be charged for a replacement card. 31 Member will be given a new card and points will be transferred to the new card.
- In the event of unauthorized transaction due to suspect or engage in fraudulent or any other unlawful conduct on the usage of the 31 MEMBER CARD, 31 HARDWARE may at its sole discretion to cease all the points earning or redemption and/or terminate the usage of the said 31 MEMBER CARD.
G) General Information of 31 MEMBERSHIP Rewards Program
- 31 MEMBER CARD shall remain as the property of 31 HARDWARE at all times.
- 31 HARDWARE reserves the right to suspend or terminate this program at any time as it deems necessary to all 31 Members in the manner 31 HARDWARE deems appropriate.
- 31 HARDWARE reserves the right to omit, add or amend the 31 MEMBERSHIP Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will always supersede the existing 31 MEMBERSHIP Rewards Program Terms and Conditions & will publish in the 31 HARDWARE website.
- 31 HARDWARE (including its successors, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries) and the participating 31 HARDWARE outlet(s) shall not be liable to 31 HARDWARE customers or any third party authorized by or claiming through the 31 Members for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, actions, suits, claims and demand whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, of loss of business, revenue of profits or of any nature suffered by the 31 Members or any person for any loss, damage or injury caused or suffered by a person arising from the usage of the 31 MEMBERSHIP Rewards Program.
- 31 MEMBERSHIP Rewards Program Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia. 31 Members are hereby expressly submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia. If any of the provisions herein contained should be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions should not be affected.
- Any communications in relation to 31 MEMBERSHIP Rewards Program can be made by sending your queries in writing either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other information of the company, product, and privacy notice of 31 HARDWARE, kindly visit http://www.31hardware.com/.